The Amplitude E-Newsletter is a semimonthly newsletter for individuals with limb loss, their families, and their caregivers. It features news and information about living with limb loss, inspiring amputee stories, adaptive activities, legislation, comorbidities and disorders that put individuals at an increased (re)amputation risk, and more. The newsletter is distributed via e-mail with a free subscription. Past issues are available on this page.
Sign up to get your subscription started today.
- An Amputee Space Odyssey
- How Love Conquers Limb Loss
- Best Super Bowl Ad Ever?
- Sundance Movies About Limb Loss
- Pole Dancing With Limb Loss?
- The Funniest Quad Amputee on TikTok
- Hemp Sockets: The Next Big Thing?
- Married to an Amputee: What the Partners Say
- 2020’S Biggest Amputee Stories
- Amputee Data Dive
- 2020 Books by and About Amputees
- Fighting for the Rights of Amputees
- Great Gift Ideas for the Holidays
- This Quad Amputee Will Set You Free
- The Busiest Amputee in Show Biz