The Amplitude E-Newsletter is a semimonthly newsletter for individuals with limb loss, their families, and their caregivers. It features news and information about living with limb loss, inspiring amputee stories, adaptive activities, legislation, comorbidities and disorders that put individuals at an increased (re)amputation risk, and more. The newsletter is distributed via e-mail with a free subscription. Past issues are available on this page.
Sign up to get your subscription started today.
- An Amputee Actor Wins the Oscar
- Rock ’n’ Roll’s Amputee All-Stars
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- New Gear, Gadgets and Gizmos for Amputees
- Amputee Movie Six Pack
- Amputee Reality TV Stars Bring the Truth
- Amputee Assassin Wields a Killer Axe
- Leaving the Pandemic in the Dust
- New Solutions for Your Wardrobe
- An Amputee Space Odyssey
- How Love Conquers Limb Loss
- Best Super Bowl Ad Ever?
- Sundance Movies About Limb Loss
- Pole Dancing With Limb Loss?
- The Funniest Quad Amputee on TikTok